In commemoration of the 69th anniversary of the signing of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide, the CPCR participate to a panel discussion the 14th of December at the Palais des Nations in Geneva.
Video presentation – short version:
LIST OF SPEAKERS
- Government of Rwanda Representative , (To be determined).
- Mr Michael MOLLER, Director-General of the United Nations Office at Geneva.
- Mr Adama DIENG, United Nations Secretary – General’s Special Advisor for the Prevention of Genocide
- Niccolò FIGÀ-TALAMANCA, Secretary General, No Peace Without Justice.
- Dafroza GAUTHIER, Co-Founder, Collectif des Parties Civiles pour le Rwanda.
- Prof MUKESH KAPILA CBE, Professor of Global Health and Humanitarian Affairs, University of Manchester; Associate Fellow, Geneva Centre for Security Policy.
- Dr James SMITH CBE, Founder and CEO, Aegis Trust; Co-founder of the UK National Holocaust Centre.
- Linda MELVERN, Investigative journalist and author of A Conspiracy to Murder and A People Betrayed; Honorary
Professor, Department of International Politics, University of Wales.
- Dr Andrew WALLIS, Researcher, journalist and author of Silent Accomplice.
- Rodney DIXON QC, Queens Counsel specialising in public international law and international criminal law, Temple Garden Chambers.
- The Permanent Mission of the Republic of Rwanda
- No Peace Without Justice
- Collectif des parties civiles pour le Rwanda